Wondering What To Bring When You Visit One Of Our Resorts?
What To Bring
- Personal Towels (unless you are staying in the Treeland Harbor view Motel & Oak Shores)
- Alarm Clock
- Charcoal & Lighter Fluid (if staying at Treeland, Timber Kove, RV Resort, Oak Shores)
- Beach & Pool Towels
- Sunscreen/Bug Repellent
What We Provide For You
- All Bed Linens
- Garbage Bags
- Dish Soap & Dishwasher Tablets
- Paper Towels
- All Pots, Pans, Utensils, Cutlery, Grilling Utensils, Baking Pans, Etc.
- Fish Cleaning House w/ Freezer Bags & Filet Knives
- Extension Cords, Bumpers, Life Vests & Battery Chargers if Renting a Boat from Treeland/Pat’s Landing
- Firewood, Charcoal & Lighter Fluid & Ice Available For Sale At Treeland, Pat’s Landing & RV Resort
- Convenience Store Located @ Treeland Farm RV Resort
- Treeland “The Original” Resort offers a coin-operated laundry facility with two washers & two dryers.
- Treeland Farm RV Resort offers a coin-operated laundry facility with two washers & two dryers.
- Pat’s Landing Resort offers a coin-operated washer & dryer in each unit on site at Pat’s Landing.
- Timber Kove Resort & Oak Shores Resort do not have on-site laundry facilities. Guests of Timber Kove & Oak Shores are welcome to come over to Treeland “The Original” to do laundry; otherwise we recommend Maytag Coin Laundry located at the intersection of Hwy “B” and Hwy 27.