Welcome to the Hayward Lakes Area of Sawyer County, WI
Below are helpful links to make your “Trip Up North” the experience of a lifetime!
WOODS…WATER… & WORLD CLASS EVENTS
- Snowmobiling Conditions
- American Birkebeiner – February 22 – 25, 2018
- #1 Rated ATV Trail System in the State of Wisconsin!
- Road & Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing Hall Of Fame – “THE BIG MUSKY!”
- Grocery Shopping
- Marketplace Foods (Located on Hwy. 27)
- Wal-Mart Supercenter (Located on Hwy. 77)
- Where To Go Horseback Riding
- Where To Go Tubing/Kayaking/Canoeing Down The River
- Don’t Forget To Shop Hayward’s Historic Main Street!
- Other Fun Things To Do!
- Check Out The Complete List Of Events Happening Year Round In Sawyer County!
- Lake Chippewa Flowage Resort Association
- Hayward Lakes Convention & Visitors Bureau