Things to do in the Hayward Wisconsin Area
Welcome to the Hayward Lakes Area of Sawyer County, WI
Below are helpful links to make your “Trip Up North” the experience of a lifetime!
- Snowmobiling Conditions
- American Birkebeiner – February 22 – 25, 2018
- #1 Rated ATV Trail System in the State of Wisconsin!
- Road & Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing Hall Of Fame – “THE BIG MUSKY!”
- Grocery Shopping
- Marketplace Foods (Located on Hwy. 27)
- Wal-Mart Supercenter (Located on Hwy. 77)
- Where To Go Horseback Riding
- Where To Go Tubing/Kayaking/Canoeing Down The River
- Don’t Forget To Shop Hayward’s Historic Main Street!
- Other Fun Things To Do!
- Check Out The Complete List Of Events Happening Year Round In Sawyer County!
- Lake Chippewa Flowage Resort Association
- Hayward Lakes Convention & Visitors Bureau